neotek series II power supply schematic

Everything else! Allen & Heath, Altec, Altec Lansing, API, Auditronics, Audix, Binson, CAD, Custom, D&R, DataMix, DDA, Decca, Dynamix, Electrodyne, EMI, Euphonix, Fairchild, Focusrite, GML, Harrison, Helios, Hill, Langevin, MCI, Midas, Neotek, Neumann, Otari, Quad 8, Ramsa, RCA, Sony, Soundtracs, Soundworkshop, Studiomaster, Tascam, TEAC, Vintec, Westec, Wheatstone/Audio Arts, Yamaha, you name it, we'll try to help you out!

Moderator: gabby garcia

neotek series II power supply schematic

Postby jerms » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:14 pm

hey all, i'm a tru noob here.... i'm looking for the second page of the schematic for an '84 neotek series II power supply.... big troubles here! :-0 was going to post a pic of the first page but it didn't work..... thanks, jim
jerms
Analog Owner

Re: neotek series II power supply schematic

Postby Yoski » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:28 am

Hi

Have you tried to call Neotek/Sytek directly? It would be my first idea. Otherwise I would post a request on ELECTRICAL-AUDIO forum. This the famous Studio in Chicago run by Steve Albini, but assume you know it. They have two Noeotek consoles there, of course newest generation. But their staff is very helpful and they may help you. I can imagine that they have very good connections to Neotek. If I'm not wrong, Neotek is originally a Chiacago based company.

http://www.electricalaudio.com/phpBB3/

Good Luck!
Yoski
Analog Owner

Re: neotek series II power supply schematic

Postby AnalogStudio7 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:44 pm

You can also try GRS who are now Studio Systems & Technologies, for Neotek schematics. They do a lot of work on these consoles and their power supplies, which is their main business.

Here's the direct email address for their shop that does the power supplies: SSTtechnology@aol.com

Best of luck!

Cheers,

Greg
AnalogStudio7
Lake Forest, CA 92630
USA
AnalogStudio7
Yacht Rocker

Return to Everything Else