Spectra Sonics console channels for sale.

Everything else! Allen & Heath, Altec, Altec Lansing, API, Auditronics, Audix, Binson, CAD, Custom, D&R, DataMix, DDA, Decca, Dynamix, Electrodyne, EMI, Euphonix, Fairchild, Focusrite, GML, Harrison, Helios, Hill, Langevin, MCI, Midas, Neotek, Neumann, Otari, Quad 8, Ramsa, RCA, Sony, Soundtracs, Soundworkshop, Studiomaster, Tascam, TEAC, Vintec, Westec, Wheatstone/Audio Arts, Yamaha, you name it, we'll try to help you out!

Moderator: gabby garcia

Spectra Sonics console channels for sale.

Postby gregdeerberg » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:25 pm

I am selling 10 of these. Click on my ebay link for more info. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... TQ:US:1123
gregdeerberg
Analog Enthusiast

Re: Spectra Sonics console channels for sale.

Postby jensenmann » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:29 am

It´s a shame to see another great desk being taken apart. Gone forever. Yeah, let´s make money out of everything. Profit rocks.
Jens
jensenmann
Yacht Rocker

Postby gregdeerberg » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:30 am

Well smartass I have a 26 channel board just like this and this is being kept by me anyhow. Yeah its not that im trying to get rich to have a fat savings account. I am building a studio and funding it with the help of selling some of these channels. So before you spout off in the future how about finding out the details.
gregdeerberg
Analog Enthusiast

Postby gregdeerberg » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:36 am

Oh and by the way I am thinking of building some mic pre modules that have the 101's in them instead of the 110 like I already have.
gregdeerberg
Analog Enthusiast

Postby jensenmann » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 am

Unfortunately the details don´t change anything, you´re destroying a great console. Do it, you´re a free man. It just makes me feel very sad to see these great desks die for money - like I said before.
Good luck with your studio.
Jens
jensenmann
Yacht Rocker

Postby gregdeerberg » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:52 am

Believe me I feel a lot like you. I have contemplated this for a long time. I did not buy this console to sell period. I ended up with their 26 channel board as well. I tried selling the whole console 2 different times. Both guys backed out after 3 months of wasting my time. I knew all along that I could have made more money parting it out, and still have parts for my 26 channel, but honest to god thought it would be better to keep the console together. So that's how it came to this. Its not that I want to do this its just that I have to. I will also be better off this way because I can keep mine going for a long time with all the extra parts.
gregdeerberg
Analog Enthusiast

Postby gregdeerberg » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:44 pm

bump
gregdeerberg
Analog Enthusiast

Return to Everything Else