WANTED: WORKING S4000 Master Strip....will pay good $$$$$$

Yeah, you heard that. An area for the free and open exchange of ideas. Or else. Let the banning begin.

Moderators: gabby garcia, crunch

WANTED: WORKING S4000 Master Strip....will pay good $$$$$$

Postby subvertrecordings » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:15 am

Hi there,

I suppose I'll also take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Steve, I am 'supposed' to be concentrating on becoming a Construction Engineer, I am in a Dance of Death with my Scorpion Mk.I, I hate the bush regime, and I think this forum really rocks!!!

My second question: I am desperately trying to locate someone that has a working S4000 master module for sale. I am prepared to do some reasonable regotiating, and I am trying to locate it sooner rather than later...I am supposed to be doing 2 demos and a full length about a month and a half from now, so I'm really scrambling...don't have the time or money to have the strip looked at/repaired by a tech.

I can also get pretty fanatical about my tape machines...an Otari MX5050 BIII-2, and an Otari MX-5050 Mk.III-8 w/ both CB-110 and CB-116. May sound pretty basic, but it is an awesome setup for my needs...now, if only I could get that damn finnicky Scorpion up and running for good.....ahhh, what a labor of (super frustrating) love :wink:

Best Regards,

Steve
subvertrecordings
Yacht Rocker

Return to Jibber Jabberin'