Tech Service and upgrades, Toronto & NA

Need help with your console and/or gear? This is a list of companies and individuals whom you can call to come work on your console.

Moderator: crunch

Tech Service and upgrades, Toronto & NA

Postby Ike Zimbel » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi All,
Ike here from Zimbel Audio Ltd. I am based in Toronto, but have dual US/Canadian citizenship and can work in either country, no problem.
I specialize in Neotek consoles as well as 600 Series MCI's and Neve V's (hey, I'm not afraid of a challenge!). I have also worked on quite a few AMEK desks, SSL-4K's and many others.
I do upgrades on all of the above as well as vintage dbx, UREI and other pieces. Repairs to all as well as warranty service for many product lines.

Pro Audio Repair in Toronto, Canada *Zimbel Audio* edit
---Zimbel Audio Ltd---
"Studio House Calls". Repairs and upgrades to analog audio equipment including: AMEK, dbx, Neve, Neotek, MCI, Soundcraft and more. Authorized Warranty service for Allen & Heath, Clear-Com, Drawmer, Soundcraft, SPL and Yamaha. Ask about our RF frequency co-ordination services! Specific upgrades listing: Neotek Elite, Elan, Series II master section and channel strips. Neotek PS-3 power supplies, Neotek 2-Mix insert balancing kit, MCI 600 series master section and channel strips, Soundcraft Ghost master section and channel strips, dbx 160 VU upgrade, UREI LA-4 upgrade.
Cheers,
Ike
Ike Zimbel
Analog Owner

Return to Technicians For Hire