Soundcraft 3200 schematics

Founded in 1973, Soundcraft first made its mark with the launch of the Series 1, the first mixing console in a flightcase.

Moderator: GJC Designs

Soundcraft 3200 schematics

Postby Galileo » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:28 am

Hi Guys!

First congrats for the forum, i have found really good information here and a very good support from some members that today are close friends.

The thing is i´m looking for soundcraft 3200 schematic i have 6 sheets of the master module missing. Those with the name R2803 that goes from A to F. I have (i think) the rest schematics of the master module and also the hole mixer cause i bought it for a guy in new york.

If anyone has those schematics please email me sonobalance2@hotmail.com o reply here.

If anybody is interested on the rest of the schematics i will be hable to make a copy as soon as the module is repaired.

Kind regards and have a happy new year!
Galileo
Analog Enthusiast

Re: Soundcraft 3200 schematics

Postby Galileo » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:26 am

Solved!

We found the problem on the master.
One of the problems was a short in a 2tracks cable. Other was a 33 pf ceramic condenser that was gone an the oher was some estrange thing that happens with some audio gear. The things was that when we turn the speakers off the outputs op amps of the speaker system amplifiers make a lot of distortion and lot more of voltaje. Finally we found that the speakers were short circuiting the signal when they are on stand by or turned off. They was Focal SM9, great speakers. But also it does with an Digital Audio Denmark AX24.
I post this here to put it in common with the rest Soundcraft 3200 owners.

Now the mixer is working like a charm and sounding really well!

Thanks for all! I have had really good support from various members
Galileo
Analog Enthusiast

Return to Soundcraft Recording Consoles