Soundcraft Location Repair Service

Founded in 1973, Soundcraft first made its mark with the launch of the Series 1, the first mixing console in a flightcase.

Moderator: GJC Designs

Soundcraft Location Repair Service

Postby David Rochester » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Hello all SOUNDCRAFT owners and users. My name is David Rochester and I served as National Service Manager for AMEK / TAC from 1998 through 2005 based out of Nashville TN, where I still reside. During that time I also worked on many Soundcraft desks and worked closely with that service department. I still provide service for these desks and I make service trips on a regular basis to all parts of the US and Canada. My normal method is to call / email from a list of users that are on the way or near the area that I am traveling to. I roll with many parts, lots of test gear (including an Audio Precision test set), and documentation. I can book half or whole days and "share" the travel expenses with all the other customers along the route in an attempt to keep the cost down. If you are interested in being included on this list please email me through our web site http://www.techaud.com with your name, address, and phone number. I will respond that I have received your information and will include you in future calls in your area. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in any way.

Thanks!
David Rochester
Technical Audio Services, Inc.
David Rochester
Analog Enthusiast

Re: Soundcraft Location Repair Service

Postby s9dd » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:21 am

Precisely what I am seeking... in the UK. ((
David Day
David Day Ltd.
Fareham, UK
s9dd